Shankland, Aitken, Woodlands and Moonee Ponds
Saturday, January 31st, 2004 at 8:16 pm
Today Damien and I covered:
- Broadmeadows to the Aitken Creek Track near Craigieburn via the Shankland Valley Track
- back down through Roxburgh Park and across to Woodlands Park
- up to the Gellibrand Hill lookout (and airport radar installation)
- down to the plane spotting area at the end of the north-south runway at Melbourne Airport.
- around to the start of the Moonee Ponds Creek Path at the markers at the end of the east-west runway.
- all the way down the path to Fleminton Bridge station.
Overall just under 60 kilometers, although I continued on all the way past Docklands…
Tagged with: cycling